Wednesday, January 2, 2008
A few highlights from our trip... 10:07 AM

You can see all the pics at webshots, but I thought I would post a few of my favorites here...

On the airplane ride out. It started out all calm, but a few minutes later, brandon was into EVERYTHING!!





Visiting with Aunt Erica & Santa:



Great Grandma Claire and Brandon got to meet for the first time:



I got to meet one of my friends from my online pregnancy group, Deniz, and her son Jace who was born only 10 days after Brandon. They were so cute together:




Tim and Michal came all the way from Richmond to visit with us, even if was only for a short visit, we had a great time! Congrats to you two with your pregnancy! Can't wait until April!!



We got the whole Toole side of the family from Pittsburgh together. That was GREAT! It was nice for Brandon and Morgan to play together, they are only two months apart in age. We got to see Cousins Mike, Suzie and Matt, Aunt Kathy, Uncle Dave, Great Grandma Claire and Morgan. And of course in the picture are Grandpa, Abuela, Uncle Jeff and Aunt Jen and the three of us, one big group shot!!



It was a great opportunity to get Great Grandma and her two great grand children together:



And the 4 generations of Toole's:



We took the kids to see the horses and the lights, but brandon didn't want anything to do with the horses:



Oh yeah and we put Morgan and Brandon on Santa's lap there and they both squirmed and DID NOT like it! We have cute pics from that, but I need to get them from Aunt Jen!! (hint, hint!)

Aunt Jen and Uncle Jeff enjoyed giving Brandon his bath. They are expecting a girl (we think!!) on May 14th. I know they are going to be wonderful parents and Brandon can't wait to get another cousin!!



Brandon, Kylie and Kira were finally reunited! Cousins!! I wish we lived closer, because they had so much fun playing together!!



Brandon and Kira are almost the same size now!!



Grandpa finally changed his first diaper! We were so proud of him!!



Brandon got to meet our good friends Nathan and Nina:




And "Uncle" Robbie!



The old lifeguard crew got together for lunch at Cheeseburgers in Paradise. I can't believe that it's been almost 10 years since we all lifeguarded together and it seems like just yesterday. It was great to see everyone again! In pic: Juan, Joe, Robbie, Ira, Keith, Brandon, Robin, Erica and Michelle. Wish we could have spent more time together!!



Sissy Babes Reunited!! I miss my sisters SOOO much! I wonder when we'll ever live in the same town again??? At least we get to see each other a few times a year!!



Here are Aunt Erica and almost Uncle Ira with Brandon. They are getting married Oct 4, 2008, we can't wait. We are so happy for them!!



Another big event of our vacation was getting the whole Browne and Dillon crew together. The Dillon's are my dad's cousins. All the kids finally got to meet each other, we had a great time and it was great to see everyone again:



And a pic of almost the whole Browne side of the family, minus Juan who was in bed with a sore back...hope you feel better soon Juan!!




Phew! What a busy vacation. Those weren't even half the pictures, but some of my favorites! We had a great trip!!

1 left a comment
Welcome

Welcome to our family blog where you will find updates on what we’re doing, captures of our favorite moments in photos or on video, and tons of love!

My Flickr

robin_toole. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Recent Posts

  • Brandon's First Year
  • Happy New Year!
  • Brandon is one!
  • The Countdown!
  • Tomorrow is Brandon's first birthday. I just love...


  • Archive



    Hot Stuff!!

    My Flickr Pictures
    My Webshots Pictures
    My Facebook Page


    Blogs I Read

    Brandi
    Cara
    Christine
    Erin
    Helen
    Hollie
    Jahnae
    Jen
    Jenn
    Kerri
    Lace
    Lauren
    Liana
    Maria
    Matt
    Michelle
    Sasha
    Shara
    Samantha
    Stephanie
    Tamara
    ten23designs
    Thea
    Tracie
    Tricia
    Vanessa
    Wes

    ♥ Quote of the Day ♥

    ♥ My Shelfari Bookshelf ♥

    Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
    ♥ My Facebook ♥

    Robin Toole's Facebook profile
    ♥ Geocaches ♥

    Profile for jrtooles
    ♥ The Boys ♥

    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers