Monday, April 21, 2008
new tricks and stuff... 8:02 PM

Brandon learned two tricks this weekend & today. This weekend Nemah taught him how to wave bye-bye. So he spent an ENTIRE day waving and thinking he was SO cool when he did. Today when Juan got home from work I kept asking Brandon "where's daddy" and he would look over at Juan and point. He did it three times. So those are his new tricks. Pointing to Daddy and waving bye bye.

He got his 4th tooth on Saturday. So now he has 3 on the top and still only one on the bottom. They're coming in so fast now it seems.

There are a few new pictures of Brandon at webshots. Today he was helping me do the laundry and I put the basket over him, which he LOVES. He got mad when I took it off, so I just left it on there and he seriously played under that basket for like 20 minutes before pushing it off. He is funny. Check out the new pics!

3 left a comment
Welcome

Welcome to our family blog where you will find updates on what we’re doing, captures of our favorite moments in photos or on video, and tons of love!

My Flickr

robin_toole. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Recent Posts

  • 34 weeks pregnant...
  • because a few people have asked...
  • YMCA!
  • Pregnancy Update
  • another one!
  • Walking video
  • #2 will be here soon!
  • Good Song
  • 32 weeks and growing...
  • Not sure if I mentioned...


  • Archive



    Hot Stuff!!

    My Flickr Pictures
    My Webshots Pictures
    My Facebook Page


    Blogs I Read

    Brandi
    Cara
    Christine
    Erin
    Helen
    Hollie
    Jahnae
    Jen
    Jenn
    Kerri
    Lace
    Lauren
    Liana
    Maria
    Matt
    Michelle
    Sasha
    Shara
    Samantha
    Stephanie
    Tamara
    ten23designs
    Thea
    Tracie
    Tricia
    Vanessa
    Wes

    ♥ Quote of the Day ♥

    ♥ My Shelfari Bookshelf ♥

    Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
    ♥ My Facebook ♥

    Robin Toole's Facebook profile
    ♥ Geocaches ♥

    Profile for jrtooles
    ♥ The Boys ♥

    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers