Friday, May 16, 2008
preemie baby... 11:45 AM

Well, since Colin was born early, he was/is so tiny! The clothes I had for him were way too big! This was the outfit we brought him home from the hospital in:
Going home...this outfit was snagged last second...way too big!

Luckily, I have some great friends and they sent me some preemie clothes! He will probably be wearing them for at least another few weeks or so...

Thank you to Stephanie who sent me a bunch of cute preemie stuff, she sent him the outfit he wore on mother's day:
me and my two boys!

And to Robin (a different Robin) who sent me some preemie stuff that she had for when her son was teeny tiny:
hi everyone!  i'm awake!
and:
preemie PJs

Thank you also to everyone else who has been sending stuff for Colin (and Brandon!!) We love it all and appreciate everything!

2 left a comment
Welcome

Welcome to our family blog where you will find updates on what we’re doing, captures of our favorite moments in photos or on video, and tons of love!

My Flickr

robin_toole. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Recent Posts

  • Colin's birth story
  • Family of Four
  • Happy Birthday Juan!
  • Cool birthday gift!
  • Sleep walking
  • CONGRATS JEN AND JEFF!!
  • thank you!
  • My next 30 years...
  • baby name...
  • new tricks and stuff...


  • Archive



    Hot Stuff!!

    My Flickr Pictures
    My Webshots Pictures
    My Facebook Page


    Blogs I Read

    Brandi
    Cara
    Christine
    Erin
    Helen
    Hollie
    Jahnae
    Jen
    Jenn
    Kerri
    Lace
    Lauren
    Liana
    Maria
    Matt
    Michelle
    Sasha
    Shara
    Samantha
    Stephanie
    Tamara
    ten23designs
    Thea
    Tracie
    Tricia
    Vanessa
    Wes

    ♥ Quote of the Day ♥

    ♥ My Shelfari Bookshelf ♥

    Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
    ♥ My Facebook ♥

    Robin Toole's Facebook profile
    ♥ Geocaches ♥

    Profile for jrtooles
    ♥ The Boys ♥

    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers